Black House Ants & Flying Ants
Black House Ants in Massachusetts
Black house ants can be a major problem for homeowners in Massachusetts. If you have black ants or flying ants in your home, you may need to call a professional pest control company. Waltham Pest Control has been providing black house ant pest control and extermination services for over 40 years.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ants
You can do your part to prevent pests from entering your house by keeping food stored in airtight containers and closing any cracks and gaps where they might enter. Waltham Pesticide Control will determine which type of pest control is best for your home and then provide an effective solution.
Ants are omniverous and eat just about anything, including food, sap, plant material, and other living or deceased insects.
Ants are attracted to warm spaces where they can build their colony while still being near abundant food sources, moisture and protect the nest indoors or outdoors.
- Ants may carry and transmit bacterial and fungal organisms that are serious disease pathogens and can be spread around your food or pantry.
- Acrobat ants and carpenter ants build their nests in damp or decaying wood. Homes with moisture issues are prime targets for carpenter ants.
Harmful Ant Bites and Stings
- Ants can bite when they feel threatened, and a person who is highly allergic to wasp and bee stings may also be allergic to ant stings.
Black House Ant Treatment Services
There are many different DIY options for treatment of ants, but unfortunately, most of them are ineffective and frustrating. Waltham Pest Control usually treats ants by treating the cracks & crevices inside structures. We don’t put anything out wafting around in the air. We use special equipment that allows us to lay a bead of liquid product along places like where the baseboard meets the floor. The product almost completely wicks back in under the baseboard making it very hard for anyone to contact our product except the ants. We use a combination of liquid products and gel type baits, both injected into cracks and crevices so that the ants will be treated, but surfaces we use won’t be.
Ant Control: How to Get Rid of Ants
Waltham Pest Control can treat your black ant problem quickly and effiecintly. First we will identify where the ants are coming from. Using our proven methods and ant treatment products, we can exterminate your black house ants quickly and effectively, without too much interruption to your home. We have over 40 years experience treating black ants in Massachusetts. Don’t let these nuisance ants get the best of you. Call us today to discuss the issue and schedule an appointment.
Waltham Pest Control will thoroughly inspection your home or property, locating the ant development sites and nests.
Ant Control Tailored To You
- Every home is unique, and so are our treatments for getting rid of ants in your space.
- We’ll inspect your home from top to bottom, inside and out, for current or potential pest problems.
- Ant treatment may include a combination of insecticides and other products for use in the ant’s nesting sites and places where they are active. Every ant infestation is unique, and so are our ant treatments tailored to fit your situation.
- We’ll stay in touch between our regularly scheduled visits and respond to any immediate needs.
Next Steps for Ant Treatment in Massachusetts
To schedule an ant inspection or treatment contact Waltham Pest Control today at our Burlington, MA location by calling 781-893-2146. Click here to complete our online form and we will get back to you asap.